- Live funding usage tracking: Easy to read graphical representation of client funding statuses, including what has been used and what remains. Updates when services are rostered and again when delivered.
- Client & Family App: Powerful yet easy to use communication and messaging tool for your clients. Allow them to see their roster and funding status, request service changes and complete forms (within the system, no emails required)
- Smart rostering tools: Leverage information in Nightingale such as your staff’s gender or their interests, combine with the specific preferences your clients have for their preferred support staff and ensure your clients get the service they want from the staff they know and connect with. No longer do you need to rely on your rostering staff knowing and remembering your clients preferences, Nightingale’s automation tools can do that for you
- Strong privacy protections in-built: The safety and security of your clients’ private information is paramount. With various permission and security options throughout Nightingale, you can ensure that nobody sees data they shouldn’t see. Added to this, Nightingale is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud located in Sydney and Melbourne, so no data is stored outside of Australia.
- Waitlist management: Tools to help you track potential clients. No more spreadsheets or contacts in email. Alerts, reporting, user definable statuses to match your sales process.
- Powerful case note system: With intuitive inline follow-ups keeping information together in a
logical, easy to follow flow. Fully user-customisable including
alerts, automated workflows and reporting